Women's Planning Senior Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Accountable for the GC business forecast in partnership with Consumer, Merchandising, Finance, Supply Planning, Marketplace teams to cultivate a holistic consumer demand forecast that brings to life of marketing and merchandising strategy for Consumer segment.
- Lead demand plans and forecasts through strategic approach based on marketplace capacity, innovation roadmap, merchandising strategy, assortment plans, statistical forecasting inputs, and historical trends with inventory and profitability goals in mind.
- Actively advocate alignment with internal and external stakeholders including marketplace analytics, marketplace, insights and consumer team to drive the demand sensing information and utilize forecasting techniques and reports to deliver forecast, trends, long range and seasonal demand plans.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities in the Demand Plan across multiple dimensions to enhance stakeholders to make decisions.
- Lead an effort to transform operations and processes to improve effectiveness through digitalization of tasks.
- Develop the planning capabilities by coaching and inspiring the team. Be a key representative on Planning and Consumer team at key consumer gates.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 10 year's work experience in assortment planning, retail / wholesales planning, forecasting and allocation.
- Experience in a retail or wholesale apparel, footwear or consumer goods organization is preferred
- Strategic mindset
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel fundamentals required.
- Strong analytical skills with attentions to details.
- Agile and flexible, ability in problem solving and building solution in a systematic approach
- English proficiency
- Responsive Planning capability is a plus