wd+c – Asia Service Programming Director
- WD+C Environments, WD+C Territory Directors, Territory Hospitality Managers, HR, Technology, Legal, External partners
- Contribute to the regional integrated experience strategy in support of Sr. Director Experiences
- Support Territory leaders in definition and activation of service solutions and global performance standards implementation.
- Govern services strategies, inform continuous feedback loop of geo best practices.
- Provide direction to the end to end service design in experience and environment programming
- Partner with GEO and territory HR on equitable subsidy models for services experiences across the portfolio, align on priorities for the talent attraction and retention program.
- Maintain service contracts overview for the entire portfolio to inform capital and AOP forecasting, and potential contract/ partnership optimization.
- Establish close connection with Territory experience delivery managers to ensure compliance
- Define and track KPIs across GEO
- Share indicators and performance with global operations and team captains
- Lever industry best practices and trends to innovate solutions
- Activate partnerships approach to continuously expand service offerings
- Design and implement network hospitality solutions to improve experience
- Scope includes Soft Facilities Management, Health/Fitness, Food, Reception, Logistics
- FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Contract and vendor management
- Definition and monitoring of KPIs
- Hospitality mindset and experience
- Understanding of Nike business drivers and culture
- Facilities Management
- Health and Fitness
- Food and Catering
- Reception and Guest Ambassadorship
- Portfolio planning
- Financial acumen
- Data analysis
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: The leadership and managerial experience that allow the leader to provide strategic direction and motivate and develop complex teams in diverse contexts.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: The experiences to ensure that the leader can leverage complex relationships and represent the organization in multiple contexts.
- OPERATIONAL KNOW-HOW: The experiences that build the leader s understanding of how things work across the value chain.
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Thinks strategically
- Plans and aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Manages ambiguity