wd+c – Asia Partner Enablement Director
- WD+C Environments, WD+C Territory Directors, Territory Hospitality Managers, HR, Technology, Legal, External partners
- Enablement of local partner team to deliver against on agreements (QBR), leveraging global agreements where relevant.
- Evolve GEO partnerships deliverables, in partnership with Service programming and environments team, to meet new user experiences
- Responsible for onboarding of all partners into Nike DNA, Culture, processes, Service ethos.
- Drive the local transition management portfolio, vendor selection, onboarding, programming.
- Responsible to inform and educate partners on Nike's and WD+C's priority initiatives, work closely with territory directors on priority nuances and activate story telling to partners
- Drive strategic partners for their contributions to Nike's RoB process (CSR, PTW, AOP, WTP)
- Athlete feedback cycle; drive data collection by partners, analyze data points of the continuous feedback loop. Lead continuous process improvement through strategic partnerships.
- Execute against standards and guardrails and implement geo relevant/ global operating models.
- Support local partner selection.
- FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Partner enablement
- Transition and Change Management Skills
- Engagement strategies
- Procurement applications
- Service delivery principles
- Develop strategic relationships
- Communicates effectively
- Financial acumen and analytics
- Planning and prioritization
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: The leadership and managerial experience that allow the leader to provide strategic direction and motivate and develop complex teams in diverse contexts.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: The experiences to ensure that the leader can leverage complex relationships and represent the organization in multiple contexts.
- OPERATIONAL KNOW-HOW: The experiences that build the leader s understanding of how things work across the value chain.
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Cultivates innovation
- Plans and aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Manages ambiguity