国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
* As the Network Telecom Engineer -Technology, you will be focused on the carrier and circuit delivery for more than 1400 global locations.
* As a technical Subject Matter Expert and network team contributor, you will be critical in maintaining optimal Telecom services for Nike's Digital Transformation.
* This roll will also focus on new technology projects in response to business-driven requests for increased functionality.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with top tier providers of carrier-based services.
* Working with the business day to day in the successful scoping and delivery of data connectivity needs.
* Providing valuable resourcing for planning and activity related to procurement of services.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
* This role will be reporting to the Manager of Global Telco within Nike
* You will be primarily interfacing with internal customers on behalf of Nike's Network team
* This is a very customer service-oriented position and will require a matured customer acumen
* Advanced understanding and at least 5 years' experience with Enterprise Network last mile connectivity
* SDWan familiarity a strong plus
* Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
* Ability to lead, build positive business relationships, and influence collaboratively across IT and the Retail Business