Supply Chain Innovation Director
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
SCI is revolutionizing how SCM and Logistic can ensure the differentiated capability and capacity be built up to support Digital First Supply Chain @Scale strategy landing and get full readiness to support NIKE business in the dynamic and diversified market like Great China.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a senior leader who feels comfortable with influencing the senior leaders as well as navigating a complicated matrix. Nike matrix includes Geo, Global Operation and Logistic and many other cross functional partners to execute the roadmap. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in strategy development and deployment
- Strong interest and experience in supply chain, logistic, network design, inventory management, supply chain systems and project management...
- Experience working cross-functionally across the value chain in a global organization
- Successful track record in leading cross-functional strategic initiatives from concept to completion, leading virtual teams from across the organization
- Proven ability to partner with executive-level professionals as a trusted advisor
- Excellent executive-level communication skills, including the ability to craft and deliver high-impact presentations on complex topics to leaders at all levels
- Strong quantitative and qualitative background with experience quantifying value creation for complex, non-traditional solutions
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
This role will own the Strategy road map for the Global Operation and Logistic function.
You will be part of SCI Leadership Team and be a critical thought-partner for the LT, whilst taking individual ownership of leading constantly evolving cross-functional strategic project work, as well as the annual strategic planning process.
You will ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting improvements to our supply chain and logistic processes. Identifying, leading and managing innovative approaches to business challenges will be key responsibilities of this role.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
As a key member of the GC SCI team, you will also partner with the GC strategy team and the global SCI strategy teams. Together with extended x-funtion teams, you are managing the whole SC and Operation/Logistic capability definition: ensuring cross-capabilities alignment and integration with other functions. You will be responsible for the strategic/financial cycle inputs for the GOaL GC function.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of professional experience. In lieu of a degree an additional 2 years is acceptable
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, or related fields
- Ability to shape and drive strategic agendas, inclusive of strategic visioning, expert data synthesis, and high-profile communications (compelling, high impact storyteller)
- In-House Supply Chain/logistic experience will be a plus.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, provide project management expertise, and to manage multiple projects at once
- Expert problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to work through macro and micro situations/complexity
- Create white space for innovation and risk taking
- Have a strong bias for action
- Strong discernment to quickly learn new business opportunities and understand how strategic plans can enable revenue and profit growth.