Strategy Planning Analyst - Branded Retail
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : SHANGHAI
类别 : 物流
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Design and implement' a set of impactful strategies to drive new retail innovations, and accelerate change across all brand divisions in China.
During the time of post-COVID-19 market disruptions, Chinese consumers began a disruptive change in consumption behaviors and expectations, challenging the nature of retail space, questioning their old consumption habits, and re-assessing new forms of relationship with retail brand(s).
Strategy planning team is tasked with assessing new risks/opportunities, and design implementation roadmaps in order to achieve strategic impact for the entire retail business of L'Oréal group in China.
3-5 years of working experience, preferably in consulting, retail industry, or cosmetic/luxury industry; and/or with MBA degree.
Job Location: Shanghai, China.
Report To: Strategy Planning Director.
What will you get from this career:
- Join an empowered strategy team with true opportunity to shape the Chinese market and generate impact within a short time horizon.
- Cultivate out-of-box thinking and problem-solving skills, and lead McKinsey-style studies supported by outstanding team members.
Experience / Skills:
- Outstanding record of professional achievements in relevant areas.
- Demonstrated aptitude for data analytics with solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with outstanding quantitative aptitude.
- Proven record of leadership in a challenging work setting and/or during business crisis, ability to federate and empower our business partners.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and in Chinese.
- Ability to conceptualize and to structure business problems, and ability to lead creatively market research and insight generation.
- Drive quantitative and qualitative market research, leading to insights.
- Lead problem-solving initiatives/efforts for various business areas.
- Manage strategic corporate initiatives and implementation projects.
- Supervise data consolidation and data analytics projects, incl. modeling.
- Generate strategic business dashboards and analysis reports.