Senior Sales Executive / Sales Executive - Wholesale
Founded in 1976, Staff International is a state-of-the-art company specialized in the product research, development and production of fashion collections. The company is also the exclusive worldwide distributor for some of the most iconic prêt-à-porter and advanced contemporary brands in the fashion scene.
It currently houses five licenses in its portfolio: Maison Margiela (and its contemporary line MM6), Marni Men, Vivienne Westwood, Dsquared2 and Just Cavalli.
Under the hallmark of “Made in Italy”, the company produces ready-to-wear, bags, shoes, and accessories collections that epitomize Italian craftsmanship and excellence.
Staff International has 5 regional offices and 7 exclusive showrooms around the world.
-General Account management
-Prepare analysis and evaluation for sell-in/ sell-out and forecast & budget planning
-Coordinate for the seasonal buying, buying appointment requests
-Provide Collection penetration & Pricing study, merchandise plan i.e. Key Item/ Must buy/ Adv item recommendation to client prior the buying appt.
-Attend sales campaign & assist clients during the buying appt. and work closely with HQ
-Manage Order placing procedure & Purchase Summary- Monitor/ study client order with and prepare order recap
-Inventory Control and Stock Replenishment
-Pricing Strategy & Seasonal Markdown scheme/ schedule
-Shipment and Payment Follow Up
-Attend Seasonal Product Training/ Market Visit
-Coordinate between client & HQ for order management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Sales & Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in fashion industry, regional experience preferable
- Experience in Brand Distribution/ Franchisee & Wholesale's business
- Independent, Proactive, Self-initiative with a strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Matured with strong business acumen
- Strong computer skills, familiar with Excel (vlookup and Pivot-table), PowerPoint for data analysis and presentation
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin