Senior Finance Planning Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 财会- 金融
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
This role is focusing on Nike Direct Digital Commerce OOH management covering FP&A, investment evaluation and management, key contract negotiation support, partnership to NDDC Biz team and marketplace finance team to drive sustainable and profitable NNDC growth. This role will be part of strategic investment team, reporting to OOH Finance Director.
* Deliver excellence against key financial strategic touchpoints, including CSR (3-year long term financial and strategic planning), AOP, budgeting, forecasting for all Nike Digital Channel OOH.
* Provide in-year performance management through timely and insightful financial analysis to derive actionable insights to drive business decisions (eg. spending guidelines, scenario planning)
* Be a cross functional strategic thought partner for the investment portfolio needed to support strategic initiatives and what matters most.
* Create better framework to monitor and assess ROI, and drive the support model to maximize investment return
* Formalize RTP (Resource to Plan) process, evaluate value drops and size of opportunity to facilitate the leadership team's decision and execute milestone review and resource planning.
* Relentlessly drive breakthrough productivity thru new operating model, local solutions and partnership with procurement and function leaders
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related areas is required; MBA, CPA, ACCA or CMA is preferred but not required.
* 8+ years of relevant work experience in FP&A with strong skill on data analysis and financial planning, as well as ability to solve complex problems combining pragmatic solution and strategic thinking. Candidate with working experience with IT/Digital/E-commerce team) is preferred.
* Self-motivator and thought partner to stakeholders to influence key business decisions and lead things improved by leveraging cross-functional resources under tough circumstances
* Strong communication and influence skills, open minded and positive thinking
* Have the agility to work under pressure and ambiguity
* Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Be presentable, excellent English communication, both oral and written