Senior Capability Developer
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The candidate needs to have a strong Product Creation background, be a strategic thinker and have an analytical mind-set. This role requires a working knowledge of 3D tools such as CLO and Browzwear. We're looking for someone that is eager to learn new technologies such as parametric patternmaking (Grafis) and body data analysis platforms (iSize).
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You'll partner with our Global Development Standards team to verify traditional cut & sew standards with our factories, as well as determine the competency of our factory base using 3D virtual prototyping and sampling. You'll also be responsible to measure a factory's implementation of Nike's construction standards against defined metrics and prepare comprehensive summaries for stake-holders. A typical week includes refining and defining digital process, managing development exercises and collaborating with internal & external partners at key decision points. You will also be a recognized digital expert to the local product creation team and become a relied upon player to define digital product creation solutions & processes to re-invigorate cross-dimensional product standardization.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be reporting to our Shanghai based Capability Manager in the Global Apparel Development team as well as working alongside our extended WHQ, PCC, Development and functional teams throughout the globe. You'll provide product executional recommendations and support to the Technical Design, Development, and Sourcing communities and be at the forefront of implementing new processes, data collection and reporting across the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Apparel Design, Pattern Making, Textile Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years' pattern making and apparel development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the apparel development process from inception through production, including but not limited to pattern making, grading, construction, costing, manufacturing, embroidery, materials and machinery
- Ability to act as a technical resource and mentor others; lead initiatives and project teams
- Demonstrated skill in problem solving and results orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a high workload and multiple projects
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator and CAD Pattern Design software (CLO/ Browzwear/ Optitex) highly desired
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time including International travel