Nike.Com Ecosystem Site Operations Director
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Build up Nike.com site ops strategy aligned with whole digital ops, global ops and NDDC strategies.
- Set up clear roll out plan and road map of intiatives by following the strategy.
- Present strategy to key stakeholders to get alignments and partnership
- Drive operations efficiency, effectiveness and flawness with measurable kpi and tracking records.
- Address opportunies from team working process and system capability day in and day out, and come up with solutions by partnering with platform, marketing, tech, digital product global ops teams and so on.
- Lead team to deliver results for daily business support to platform business team and marketing teams, ensure in time campaigns kick off.
- Lead team to continually drive sprinker, prodigy, CMS and other systems automation and efficiency
- Optimize work stream, structure and process to meet business needs, and react quickly for business new needs
- Maximize and plan team resource to support business growth
- Escalate problems and issues to capture leaders awareness, and come up with solutions or proposal
- Partner with global counterpart to continue improve operation tool capability and efficiency.
- Motivate team for innovations and initatives which are good for ops excellence
- Invest time on talent people development
- 10+ years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in e-Commerce/digital operations/CRM related positions. Experience in tech companies or large MNC e-
Commerce operations is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of China and international e-Commerce landscape, trends, and consumer behaviors.
- Experience working with Mobile Apps, Tmall or WeChat operations teams.
- Ability to define processes and manage continuous improvement cycles.
- Ability to work under pressure and have strong crisis management skill.
- Stragegic thinking and financial knowledge.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and able to lead a big team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese.