Machine Learning And Deep Learning Scientist
国家/地区 : 中国
城市 : SHANGHAI
类别 : 生产-质检
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
As part of the R&I 360 deployment, the Formulation Sciences and Processes Invention Domain work on inventing technology platforms in order to boost the performance of our materials, with a focus on the microstructural design of deposits, active formulations and Beauty 2030 challenges.
We are looking for an entreprenarial Research Engineer to onboard on this thrilling adventure
- Develop, implement and industrialize artificial
intelligence models in response to our innovation needs
- Find, extract, retrieve, organize and structure data,
coming from heterogeneous sources,
- Develop and evaluate models in multiple environments:
cloud server, GPU, embedded on device,
- Communicate in order to contribute to the influence of
our activity (internally and externally)
- Work as expert and internal partner in image
processing, algorithm and other data processing methods in R&I China to
support labs and PPE for innovation delivery. Make preemptive, proactive
statistical inputs to projects and functions/métier.
- Be involved of Computer Vision related tasks in
R&I China, introduce cutting-edge algorithms in product optimization,
performance evaluation, process automation and tech innovation. Identify,
develop and test useful models in response to business objectives with
regards to real-world constraints.
- Support in routine data analysis and visualization for
- Support in signal and image processing/analysis
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of Machine Learning and/or Computer Vision and/or Text Mining
- You have a degree (Master as must-have, PHD nice to have), in one of the following disciplines: computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics, applied physics, engineering, or related fields.
- You have experience with machine learning, and deep learning in particular (CNN, RNN, LSTM, Auto-Encoder, GAN, etc.).
- You have a good command in our Python stack: Scikit-Learn, Keras, PyTorch, Tensor Flow, Numpy, Pandas, etc.
- You can easily combine mathematical modeling and software development
- You have redeveloped and/or improved standard models
- You feel confident in working on Linux, including basic shell commands
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive your projects to their completion
- You are pragmatic and your choices are determined by the satisfaction of the user's needs
- You speak English well
- An enthusiastic, curious, creative person, who is
always on the lookout for new technologies and methodologies