IT Perchasing Manager, Corporate
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 计算机 - 网络
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
2. Responsible for reviewing procurement policy and procedures to update and recommend revisions to ensure that procurement team members are performed legally, efficiently, professionally and with the highest ethical standards. Develop measurement system for determining competitive advantage in procurement.
3. Consult with key business users in the demand definition and description as well as supplier performance management process.
4. Responsible for the overall control of sourcing function. Smoothen material/service providing procedures and rise material/service quality by developing sourcing database management and sourcing planning.
5. Coordinates with divisions, Zone and Group resources to develop and execute sourcing plans.
6. Maintain awareness of relevant industry and technological trends for key strategic items and utilize knowledge for procurement decisions/strategy development. Research and gather information for developing price forecasts to finance and divisions.
7. Responsible for managing process to secure and update information on volume, cost requirements, supplier capability and competitive intelligence.
8. Responsible for developing negotiation strategies for key materials and services and lead or participate in negotiation process for the relevant products. Make strategic recommendations in regards to supplier selection, development and performance in support of the divisions.
9. Develop RFX and conduct bid analysis.
10. Lead cross-functional team in the selection of suppliers in the category development cycle.
11. Responsible for the management of contracting process to design and/or review commercial contracts to ensure company interests are protected. To ensure that the proper legal and financial reviews are made and approved in line with appropriate level of authority before making a commitment to a supplier.
12. Establish programs with suppliers to ensure and measure quality under cooperation with purchasing team and key material users through material/service development and evaluation cycles.
13. Identify strengths and weaknesses in China to support the development of local/Zone/Group supply base and to manage supplier relationships to achieve continuous improvements to increase benefits. Recognize and analyze business and legal risks of supply alternatives/ sourcing.
14. Maintain continuous communications with division procurement managers/ in-charges, to effectively and efficiently use and leverage the System's resources. Leadership in cross-functional work to support procurement programs and support business goals. Ensure effective linkage between operational performance/metrics and supplier performance to be existed. To monitor the markets within area of responsibility to ensure all internal customers are aware of potential opportunities and new innovations.
15. Responsible for development and management of division procurement plans and the development of division procurement in-charges. Develop all related procurement projects and programs to achieve business & functional goals and continuous improvement of processes. To ensure and maintain adherence to the organizational standards and values, ethics, policies and procedures, and professional standards.