Inbound Transportation Supervisor - Ocm&Coe
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
o Manage operational and financial targets (e.g. On-time performance, budget)
o Support key product launch events (e.g. double 11).
o Focus on Inbound delivery excellence for product flow from factory to destination ports.
o Improve E2E logistics cost efficiencies, flexibilities and responsiveness
o Strive for continuous process improvement to drive more customer satisfaction
- Manage the transportation contracts and vendor KPI&QPR, build up robust vendor structure and develop strategic partnership to facilitate business growth in a sustainable manner.
- Unlock the flexibility of inbound flow to build resilience.
- Handle cargo complaints and transportation accidents take effective preventive measures (e.g. BCP) for risk mitigation.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to align GC ARTA business requirement with Global team, in order to formalize operations model.
- SAP knowledge is advantage.
- Validate, align and confirm requirement document
- Organize and lead ARTA-SAP testing for SEC project
- Business training for ARTA (Inbound system) reporting
- Handle ARTA intake process, leading defect case resolution alignment
- Lead or participate in global & local key projects per business strategy.
3-4 years working experience in Logistics or Supply Chain experience inclusive of experience working in multiple business unit organization, minimum 2 years working experience in international transportation management similar position level.
Good knowledge and experience in Logistics. Sports footwear, apparel and equipment or similar products handling experience is preferred
SAP/ERP experience is preferred.