Gchq Experience Delivery Manager
- Activate of service solutions and global performance standards implementation through services partner at location
- Manage supplier partnerships for GCHQ, including QBR's and be the single point of contact for all services at GCHQ.
- Develop and maintain a solid CRM framework/ model to ensure services programming reflects the Voice of the Customer. Develop and maintain quarterly athlete* insights reporting.
- Drive innovation and efficiency to increase service levels, drive new processes to increase efficiency and impact to our athlete*
- Support GEO Service Programming with end to end service design experience for GCHQ.
- Maintain service contracts for GCHQ, run RFP's when and where needed for GCHQ and inform capital and AOP budgets.
- Represent WD+C with Safety and Security strategic partners. Overall accountability in meeting Nike requirements coordinating with EHS and strategic partners
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Passionate, Service oriented mindset