gc Inventory Management Sme
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Provide subject matter expertise in the development and deployment of the future-state capabilities necessary to execute GC's strategic vision
- Identifies the GC-specific gaps and requirements to support the critical capabilities needed for Nike's future strategic vision
- Assesses the impact of these capabilities in the DSM function
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise and connects with subject matter experts to facilitate insights and best practices within the geo and globally
- Define GC requirements (representing the needs and nuances of the Geo) and drive alignment and visibility across capability teams and Geos.
- Coordinate the SME network and feedback and represent appropriately at the capability Global Design. Influence designs as necessary to ensure GC requirements and needs are accounted for.
- Organize local functional session to deploy the key design decision and future-state process from workshop
- Work with DSM lead and TM to organize functional training and testing
- Mastery in Inventory Forecasting and Management
- Experience in SAP system implementation and data analysis
- Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional, and virtual teams.
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly organized; able to influence others to adapt, evolve and adhere to newly developed frameworks and structures
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years-total experience in Inventory Planning and/or supply chain role in Fashion or FMCG Industry, or equivalent experience from consulting firm.