gc Express Lane Fulfill Director
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
The Director of GC Express Lane Fulfill owns all aspects of developing and executing GEL Fulfill business in the Greater China geography as below. This role will report to Sr. Dir MPO NSP & Express Lane Fulfill.
- Managing and maximizing the existing Long Lifecycle Fulfill (AA) business. This includes with the geography cross functional teams to improve both the efficiency, and performance of the business (increasing revenue, improving inventory and service to the marketplace) as well as continuing to grow it to maximize the potential/growth of the business- specifically on serving direct and athletic specifically with an elevated assortment
- Develop and scaling Seasonal Fulfill (RR) business models. As these models are developed/tested, the fulfill leader will have accountability to pilot and scale within the geography. This encompasses working with the global EL team on process and capabilities needed as well as working cross functionally within the geo and with the geography leadership team to deploy.
* this is heavily matrixed role and relies on a distributed organization within the functions to execute. As a result, it requires strong communication and influence skills to drive the business through that team. The direct reporting line team is small with a large distributed org. The business requires a high level of integration, so leader needs to be an integrator that can collaborate and bring people along to drive the business and improvement.
* Role requires strong acumen across the value chain. The person will have deal with issues form manufacturing through to DC execution, order management and into the GTM and commercial process as well as the consumer CODE.
* In addition to E2E knowledge of how speed works through the value chain it is also critical that the individual has strong business/ commercial acumen and can be opportunistic with the marketplace teams.
* Ability to craft a vision for the GC geo for what responsive means coupled with the ability to drive and make it happen.
* Revenue / Margin / Inventory accountability for existing business
* Driving ongoing process improvement in Long Lifecycle Fulfill (AA)
* Driving innovation in the development of Seasonal Fulfill models (RR) and also accountable for the successful piloting and scaling of those models in the GC geo.
MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS
* 5+ years team management experience
* 10+ years direct relevant experience in Supply Chain functions of a major consumer-driven multi-national company (FMCG, Retail, Consumer durables, Electronics etc.)
* Able to work in a highly matrix organization with reporting lines in China and globally
* Exceptional background in logistics, inventory management, business planning, and process improvement required for this role along with a deep understanding of holistic supply chain issues.
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work across multiple functions and drive action via the consensus with internal and external stakeholders