Costing Manager (Ace)
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
* -Manage and improve factory cost performance (North Asia)
* -Analyze the key improvement areas, create strategies and execute plans/projects to drive factories' improvement in costing competitiveness and accuracy.
* -Design, implement and review the various cost matrices and benchmark. Ensure the factories' transparent and sustainable product costing.
* -As the subject-matter expert, lead other Nike functions to solve the costing issues/challenges of the responsible factories.
Establish and update the cost model
* -Participate into the design and execution of Nike costing framework under the ACE leadership guidance.
* -Collect, clarify and analyze the manufacturing information from the responsible factories or market research. Align with the factory partners for the reasonable and sustainable cost framework.
* -Track and report the cost drivers in the framework regularly. Review the impact with the ACE directors, provide and execute solutions.
* -Design, create and launch the costing tools (e.g. matrices, libraries, calculators) to all related functions and partners for accurate and quick cost assessment.
* -Research and identify cost trends, challenges and risks. Provide useful analytics and suggestions to ACE leadership for ACE costing strategy.
Costing Operation Process & System Improvement
* -Drive the costing system, process and workflow improvement. Plan and execute the related projects with other Nike functions.
* -Lead the costing analyst to manage the costing data and system reports in an efficiency way. Maintain cost data accuracy.
Team and talent management
* -Supervise and lead costing analysts. Develop costing analysts' capability.
* -Provide costing process trainings to ACE teammates and other Nike functions.
* -Bachelor's Degree or above, and minimum of 6 years relevant work experience
* -Experience in apparel/accessories costing, industrial engineering, manufacturing operation or production.
* -Strong knowledge in product and manufacturing costs. Certificate in General Sewing Data (GSD) or relevant Industrial Engineering experience is a plus.
* -Strong project management experience. Effective communication and analytical presentation with different stakeholders.
* -Experience in leading and training other teammates. An initiator able to drive change with "can-do" attitude.
* -Good written and verbal communication in English. Mandarin is a plus.
* -Advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Macro/VBA is a plus.