Converse Strategy Director - Asia
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
We are looking for an experienced Strategy professional to join our Converse Greater China (GC) team in Shanghai.
Every successful team at Converse needs a brilliant game plan. The Strategy team shapes & drives the company's growth agenda by leading strategic planning processes, aligning enterprise leadership to make our biggest opportunities a reality, and spearheading transformational projects across Converse's geographies.
We are looking for Strategy Director, Greater China that will work with senior leadership to develop and execute Converse's global long-term strategy, to help identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities, and to catalyze action against these priorities through strategic planning processes.
This role will report directly to the Converse VP of Strategy and will be part of the Greater China Leadership Team.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As a Strategy Director, Greater China you will be responsible for helping manage the strategic business planning process, authoring strategic & business plans, organizing & managing key strategic meetings, and serve as a critical thought partner to our Greater China GM to explore complex business issues.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Help develop, implement, and execute the enterprise strategic vision in the geography
* Develop the Greater China marketplace strategy and set the strategic agenda for the geography
* Build consumer-centric growth strategies, business cases, and implementation plans that catalyze sustainable, profitable growth; engaging with the Greater China LT and Strategy team to define project scope and drive implementation
* Coordinate strategic planning milestones and deliverables, including developing 3-year strategic plans and annual operating plans that enable the geography to achieve it's ambition
* Partner with Finance teammates on quarterly business reviews and other critical business updates
* Develop high-impact presentations to communicate strategic plans and vision across the organization
* Lead cross-marketplace strategy execution in the geography. Be a chief agent for change, connecting across the organization to drive opportunities through to reality, anticipating and solving hurdles along the way
* Serve as Chief of Staff for the Greater China GM to drive and steward the strategic vision, connecting the business to the strategy
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
KEY INTERFACES WILL INCLUDE:
* Greater China Leadership Team
* Converse Strategy and Nike Strategy partners
* Converse Global Marketplace and other critical Global functions / relevant Nike teams
* Bachelor's Degree
* 8+ years of relevant experience in corporate development, corporate strategy, strategy consulting, business development, investment banking or a related field.
* Or 6+ years of experience (2+ years' experience post-MBA) is required with an MBA/Master's degree.
* Or 10+ years total, relevant experience is required in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
* Experience in leading complex strategic projects and demonstrated success in leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options, then proposing and acting on a course of action.
* Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussions.
* Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business opportunities and understand how strategic plans can enable revenue and profit growth.
* Mastery of business communication tools and verbal/written communication to promote conceptual understanding and mobilize change through storytelling.
* Apparel/footwear, retail, merchandising, digital/ecommerce and/or experience in consumer facing industries and demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape / retail marketplace preferred
* Proven ability to directly lead cross-functional teams & projects
* A passion for Converse - our brand, our products and our mission