Associate Expert, Biology Efficacy Evaluation And Method @ l'Oreal Research & Innovation
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 公关部门
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !For more than hundred years, L'Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people's lives. L'Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Responsible for the development and implementation
of research projects regarding new concepts and targets, and generate new
knowledge and methodology for innovations in cosmetic related biological area.
- Design and manage research projects: identify,
propose and develop new concepts & technologies to cosmetic benefits.
- Identify opportunities for breakthrough
innovations in skin cosmetics through scientific monitoring, consumer and
- Network scientifically with the stakeholders
internally and externally, and ensure through cross-team collaborations to
promote exchanges/activities, to make sure on time deliveries.
- In charge of the documentation, data analysis
and reports, as well as scientific communication
- Actively involved in daily bench work
- And how is it like to work at L'Oréal ?
- Feel free to sit down with Karl, Product Development Engineer for L'Oréal Professionnel
- You might want to discover Guive's amazing career path, and his role today as leader of our Tech Incubator.
- Finally, find out what motivates Gauthier, Regulatory Affairs Manager, to give his best everyday at work.
- A PhD or equivalent degree in life science or
biomedical fields, with at least 5-yr proven-track experience in academic or
bio-pharmaceutical industry, training related to skin biology research is
- A sounding record of scientific accomplishment
documented by international peer-reviewed publications
- Be proficient in cell biology, microbiology and
molecular biology with strong hands-on expertise, strong methodology
development skills and proficiency in cell biology, microbiology or molecular
- Familiar with current advancement and trend of
technologies in microbiome, cell biology, molecular biology
- Experienced in project management. Multi-tasking
capability to manage several activities in parallel with respect to established
schedules and deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
and Chinese. Professional presentation skills and effective communication
capability in a multidisciplinary environment are essential
- High self-motivated, result and detail oriented,
analytical and innovation thinking, strong organizational and mature
interpersonal skills, collaborative spirit in a fast-paced, team-oriented
research environment are required