Assistant Packaging Manager(Luxury Division)
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 生产-质检
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Ensures the implementation and facilitation of
the SQCP system, to secure the quality of packaging components and Finish Goods
within the planned timeframe.
1. To communicate with Product Development for getting clear project
definition as well as providing optimal technical advices to reach the goads on
both definition and cost.
2. To assemble all technical elements (legislative, internal procedures,
freedom to use, the feasibility from suppliers and plants...) required for design
purposes and making technical design decisions.
3. Work with CAD Design Center to realize drawings in line with
design and functionality needs until the conception validate.
4. To define, release and update, during the whole product life
cycle, the technical drawings, pre-specification, homologation reports and
specification in line with the product definition, respecting the Packaging
Conception Quality System (SQCP)
5. Work with Sourcing Center, plant for value analysis and optimizations
on pack in and pack out.
6. To lead risk assessment with internal and external partners on
7. To track the progress on packaging development and give alerts on
possible delays when it is necessary.
8. To track and follow the non-conformity for the 1st
9. Make environmental assessment with provided tools and secure
conformity to the sustainable indicators, and have strong vision for continuous
improvements on environment scores.
10. Be sensible on Beauty World trends and consumer centricity during
realization of conception.
11. Fulfill the indicators for project activities and the ones related
to environmental packaging.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. 5+ years working experience in packaging development;
3. Must have experience in Luxury industries, experience in Cosmetic
is an advantage;
4. Available for 30% of travelling(Within APAC zone);
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skill;
6. Pragmatic problem solving ability;
7. Good teamwork spirit;
8. Strong project management skill to master all milestones of
product development independently;