Assistant General Counsel, Logistics, Greater China
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 物流
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
As the Assistant General Counsel in Greater China, you'll support the company's goals and objectives by providing well-informed, timely, effective and practical legal advice & counseling for the Nike Group subsidiaries in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. Such advice and counseling involve identification of legal issues, analysis of legal risks as well as creation & implementation of solutions structured to achieve business objectives efficiently with reasonable legal and practical risk. You will work in close integration with Nike global legal team as well as GC legal team members. In addition, you'll manage outside legal counsel providing specialized services to the company to ensure appropriate and cost-effective representation.
Specifcally you'll be the leading lawyer for Greater China Logistics. You will report directly to Assistant General Counsel of Nike Greater China, and work in a broader Legal team consisting of over 20 professionals in Greater China.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* As leading and window lawyer, providing daily legal supports on logistics matters, including but not limited to contract drafting, review and negotiation, legal counseling on logistics related projects and etc.;
* Partnering with internal business clients and multiple functions to explore new business initiatives, assess legal risks and provide business-friendly solutions;
* Dealing with business or legal issues in terms of daily trade compliance and customs operations, providing legal supports on government inquiries and audits related to these areas; and
* Handling other work or legal matters assigned to you from time to time.
* Bachelor of law from a top Chinese law school;
* Admission to practice law in China is a must. Admission to practice law in a common law jurisdiction is a plus;
* 8+ years' commercial law practice experience in a multinational company and/or an international law firm, with substantial experience in supporting logistics matters;
* Solid commercial contract drafting, review and negotiation skill;
* Strong organizational/analytical skills with specific attention to details;
* Decent business sense and understanding of logistics, trade compliance, customs operations, in addition to good command of relevant laws;
* Self-motivated, ability to work independently under pressure and prioritize multiple projects, and work effectively in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment;
* Good team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with different levels of people throughout the company;
* Native mandarin language fluency and bi-lingual skill in English.