Assistant Ehs Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Strong working knowledge and experience with ISO9001(quality).14000(environment).45001(occupational health) and local Environmental, Health & Safety regulations.
- Excellent presentation, technical and written communication skills to ensure legal compliance regarding policies, procedures, training program and EHS Management systems. Ability to adjust communication style based on the situation and the audience.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information, legal and ELC environmental and safety requirements to both site staff and key stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions in an emergency situation to minimize any adverse effects on the company or an individual.
- Strong analytical skills, accident investigation, risk analysis - cause - effect, statistical analysis.
- Good PC skills to manipulate and present data. Fluent in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point applications.
- Knowledge of ergonomics and industrial hygiene.
- Knowledge and experience with behavior-based safety programs.
- Preferably, general knowledge and experience with cosmetics industry