Apac Supply Chain Audit Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 物流
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
function in APAC.
- Define Audit templates and methodology, focus on
end-to-end Supply Chain processes and tools assessments.
- Closely work with Supply Chain Experts, convert
their output into referential: with processes, tools, and capabilities into
- validation of the scope, rollout planning, and
perform audit cycles in APAC countries, with help of Zone Business Owners.
- Summarize and report the conclusion after each
audit cycle, to countries, zone Supply Chain Center of Excellence team, and
APAC Operations Management Committee.
- Coordinate with Zone Business Owners, DGO
(Corporate Supply Chain), and Internal Control for Supply Chain standard
- Remain continuously up-to-date with developments
in new standards, charters and processes related to Supply Chain.
- In mid-term, lead a team of auditors from
countries young talents pool, to run cross-audit cycles in the APAC Zone.
- Provide recommendations to countries and
follow-up improvement action plans.
(Finance Internal Audit, IT audit, Quality & EHS audit...etc.), or
experiences in Supply Chain Management having an audit dimension (Suppliers
audit, Warehouse audit...etc.).
- Familiar with Audit methodology and related
- Curious and proactive, very organized, analytical
and detail minded.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
willing to work with people from diverse background and in cross-cultures
- Fluency in English mandatory.