国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 实习生
工作性质 : 全职
In China, NIKE, Inc. is the go-to brand for everyone from athletes to sneaker fans to low-key style setters. As China's top-selling sports company, Nike delivers the culture of sport to audiences throughout the region. Chinese consumers adopt Nike's most innovative products and forward-thinking brand experiences, connecting with bold product ideas and inspiring further innovation.
Across Greater China, Nike is upping the retail experience game, delivering peak personalization and customization. Designers experiment with technology and creative design to develop game-changing platforms for Chinese athletes of all levels.
The growing Shanghai-based Greater China Campus is home to several thousand employees. Beijing, Hong Kong and Taiwan make up one of the fastest growing global markets, second only to North America. Departments include Consumer functions, Marketplace, Finance, HR, Legal, Supply Chain, etc. Nike Greater China remains committed to developing talent locally, as well as discovering the diverse range of candidates from the global community.
ABOUT EARLY CAREER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Early Career Internship Program is a 10-12 weeks internship program which provides fast development opportunity to Chinese graduating students, you will be required to start your internship in June. You will be offered as Nike Management Trainee after your graduation if you perform well during the internship.
We offer well-structured programs and our Interns are involved in real projects, exposed to multiple teams. It's an opportunity to gain meaningful career experience in terms of a fast-pace development plan, great leadership exposure, mentorship, etc.
1. Graduation date of December 2021 or Spring/Summer 2022.
2. Chinese nationality (including Hongkong, Taiwan, Macau) based on China Labor Regulation.
3. Background in Business, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Analytics, Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, Retail or related field preferred.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
5. Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize.
6. Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
7. Have a growth mindset, be inquisitive, and have a process orientated mindset.
8. Passionate about Nike products and the consumer.