sr. Sustainability Consultant (Manager) - Health & Safety
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 审计-咨询-法律
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
* -Partner with Health & Safety consultants track and manage performance of FY25 Safety Targets for in-scope Apparel and Footwear factories in China. Provide on-site coaching for those factories to evaluate and mitigate safety risks, identify opportunities in systematic changes, and strengthen HS capabilities.
* -Support SMS Partner Manager and Labor manager to leverage HS initiatives into strategies deployment in target groups, which include align Culture of Safety journey between groups and Nike, set and track annualized targets, cascade training or policies from WHQ, and provide quarterly feedback for factories and groups.
* -Collaborate with third party to drive progress against FY25 target of Culture of Safety Level 3 among in-scope factories. Help the third party to correctly capture factory needs and constrains, and ensure consistent and high quality services for Nike partners.
* -Conduct HS Data validation which include but not limit to Culture of Safety Maturity Assessment, HS KPIs, Workplace Safety Facilitator and Safe machine in regional level. Provide deep dive analysis to address issues with high potential risk.
* -Design and develop capability projects to improve factory HS teams in regional level.
* -Safety or Engineer Bachelor's Degree or above, and minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Supply Chain.
* -Strong knowledge in driving systematic changes of health and safety in manufacturing suppliers. A certificated safety qualification related to safety is plus.
* -Strong capability and awareness to identify opportunities and make improvements for internal team or external partners.
* -Strong project management experience. Involves others appropriately when working on team projects.
* -Monitors progress of performance and changes approach accordingly.
* -Effective communication and analytical presentation with different stakeholders