Social Commerce Product Manager - Regional Digital IT
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 市场营销
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Product Manager to join the NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA Digital Presence IT Team
which is based in Shanghai.
The Digital Presence Team covers the
implementation & evolution of the following functions; ecommerce websites,
content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information
management/Digital Asset Management implementation. On top of this it manages
the operations of all of the functions mentioned. It is a team which is
constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented,
outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which
would be working across any of the topics mentioned + new initiatives. The role
is within IT but we are open to outstanding individuals who have different
This role combines project management,
change management plus global, regional and country stakeholder management. It
would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional
applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong understanding on different D2C
- Competent to understand global strategy
meanwhile understand diversity within NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA.
- Someone who is digital savvy and
familiar with the current digital landscape across NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA in
terms of eCommerce Platforms, SEO, Tagging Social Listening, New Trends, Social
- Someone who has worked global or zone
level digital transformation programs.
- Someone who is willing to learn &
practice the new digital innovation.
- English is a must.
ü Conduct market/industry trend study and
perform advanced technology research on Social Commerce, share them with the
internal stakeholders to propose innovative initiatives that can align
corporate strategy and drive business value.
- Lead cross-functional teams
of business owners, technology, and third-party vendors in Social Commerce
Product solution research.
- Define Social Commerce
Product roadmap & develop cost model for solution rollout across multiple
markets and brands.
- Lead & manage the Social Commerce
Product projects in zone level with different team inside & outside Loreal.
- Regularly communicate and
update the stakeholders, including but not limited to global, zone, country
business teams and IT digital teams on project updates to govern project
progress, to ensure project delivery in time.
- Manage commercial related
activities includes vendor onboarding, contracts, PO etc. during project
- Manage third-party vendor on a regular
basis to ensure vendor service delivered with quality assurance.
- Ability to identify risks and coordinate
with business stakeholders, technology teams, and/or third-party teams to
mitigate risks to drive project progress and completion.
- 3+ years of experience on
project/product management, and 3+ years of digital marketing experience are
- Proven project/product experience on
managing an end to end digital solution/product delivery
- Strong communication and writing skills
in English, ability to simplify and present complex technical concepts to
executives and business audiences
- Knowledge of e-Commerce /brand.com is a must;
Experience in Social media and/or CRM is a strong plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills to manage
complex requirements & conflicts
- Strategic & critical thinking, strong
ownership to build things from scratch, can work under pressure
- Ability to work with ambiguity and resilience
- Working experience in FMCG industry is preferred
- Be a good team worker in a multinational environment
- A quick learner and full of self-motivated & proactive.