Senior Visual Merchandising Manager, Skc
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 陈列-装饰
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Prepare design brief to regional team - site overview, business info, competitor study, zoning objectives, design proposal, site guidelines
- Key person to liaise and negotiate with landlords for approval of store design
- Organize institutional pre-orders and deliveries - tester bars, import materials
- Project manage vendors for site and fixture CAD drawings and execution of build (upon management validation).
- Monitor the performance of projects taking into account budget and time constraints
- Manage quality of build - fabrication, installation and opening supervision
- Ensure alignment on launch strategy (merchandising elements, budgets, timeline) with brand team
- Conceive and implement designs of merchandising displays for the stores, respecting directive from Development Marketing team and local business priorities - make design adaptations to visuals, signage, fixtures or merchandising displays where they will create more positive impact
- Be the brand's VM gatekeeper, ensuring that the individual brand's style and image is projected and brought to the attention of customers.
- Organize PLV pre-orders and deliveries - glorifiers, tester bar grids
- Maintain up-to-date master list of store PLV needs and planograms
- Project manage vendors for mock ups (when needed), delivery and installation
- Manage quality of build - fabrication and installation checks or supervision (when needed)
- Training the retail team about design concepts, visual display standards, and the proper maintenance of the overall visual display effort.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of beauty retail, materials, conceptualization, construction project management.
- Qualification from Architecture, Interior Design, Industrial Design or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years'experience in planning, design and construction of stores, luxury experience is a plus
- Architectural, interior design, art and project management working experience, knowledge in branding is a plus
- Familiarity with multiple stakeholder management, able to cope with complexity
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, CAD programs (AutoCAD, Vectorworks)
- English writing and speaking capability
- Strong Beauty métier sensitivity.