Senior Product Manager, Digital Studio
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 市场营销
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
As the Product Manager you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. You will manage product pods and provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Working within a larger Digital Studio team, you will be a project driver who effectively organizes resources to achieve business objectives. You will also partner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. Above all, you will be a constant champion for the needs of our consumers.
* Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
* Product Lifecycle Management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception through launch. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating live products.
* Product roadmap definition: Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
* Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, setting clear/measurable objectives and deploying team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
* Product Specifications: Write and consult on complex product specifications while accounting for design challenges and external dependencies
* Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
* Collaborate: Partner with Engineering, Creative and Program Management leaders throughout completion of milestones while connecting with brand marketing and analytics teams to deliver optimal results.
* Geography Expertise: Display a deep understanding of the Chinese consumer, market landscape and regulatory environment while driving outcomes that benefit the overall business.
* Raise the Bar: Promote cross-team and cross-organizational knowledge sharing through multiple forums (e.g., user groups, tech talks, design reviews, internal blogs).
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management; consumer mobile or web product experience required.
* Fluent in Chinese and English (Written and Verbal) with Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
* Exceptional data analytics skills
* Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications
* Experience managing live mobile app or web experiences with multivariate testing
* Experience managing priorities with third party vendors and key partners. Comfortable making build versus buy recommendations based on industry knowledge
* Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
* History of making challenging tradeoffs in establishing product priorities that have required sophisticated analyses and challenging negotiations.
* Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive stakeholders
* Strong passion for creating engaging, compelling fitness and sports user experiences
* Previous start-up, social networking and/or software consulting experience a strong plus
* CS background or prior engineering experience a strong plus