Senior Product Manager (Bots), Digital Studio
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 市场营销
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
As the Senior Product Manager (Bots) you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. You will manage the work for a squad(s) and provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Working within a larger Digital Studio team, you will be a project driver who effectively organizes resources to achieve business objectives. You will also partner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. Above all, you will be a constant champion for the needs of our consumers.
* Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
* Product Lifecycle Management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex GC bot and fraud detection and prevention capabilities and implementation in Nike experiences from conception through launch. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating existing bot and fraud detection and prevention platforms and capabilities.
* Product roadmap definition: Develop a GC bot and fraud prevention product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
* Prioritization: Effectively design product plans based on priorities, setting clear/measurable objectives and deploying team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
* Product Specifications: Write and consult on complex bot and fraud detection and prevention product specifications while accounting for local and global marketing platform challenges and internal and external dependencies
* Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure Martech product KPIs, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
* Collaborate: Partner with Engineering, Program Management, and Marketing leaders throughout completion of milestones while connecting with platform leaders and cross-functional teams to deliver optimal results.
* Geography Expertise: Display a deep understanding of the Chinese consumer, bot and fraud detection and prevention landscape and regulatory environment while driving outcomes that benefit the overall business.
* Raise the Bar: Promote cross-team and cross-organizational knowledge sharing through multiple forums (e.g., user groups, tech talks, design reviews, internal blogs).
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management; consumer mobile or web product experience required.
* Experience developing bot and fraud detection and prevention capabilities within GC e-commerce platforms and experiences
* Fluent in Chinese and English (Written and Verbal) with Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
* Exceptional data analytics skills
* Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications
* Experience managing live mobile app or web experiences with multivariate testing
* Experience managing priorities with third party vendors and key partners. Comfortable making build versus buy recommendations based on industry knowledge
* Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
* History of making challenging tradeoffs in establishing product priorities that have required sophisticated analyses and challenging negotiations.
* Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive stakeholders
* Strong passion for creating engaging, compelling fitness and sports user experiences
* Previous start-up, social networking and/or software consulting experience a strong plus
* CS background or prior engineering experience a strong plus