Senior Director Enterprise Architecture & Platforms Greater China
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
If you're ready to innovate and lead in architecture and technology platforms, join Nike's Global Technology Enterprise Architecture & Platforms organization! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a technology landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey in 2020 and beyond.
As the leader of Nike's Enterprise Architecture and Platforms (EAP) organization for the Greater China Region, you will be the in-country leader for the Shanghai based contingent of Nike's Global Technology Enterprise Architecture and Platforms organization.
In this role you will lead an organization of centralized, in-country, cross domain architects, platform engineers, and customer success engineers in engaging with the other Global Technology domain organizations to provide the architecture and platforms that enable them and the business to have the agility, fast time-to-market, systemic "-ilities" and cost effectiveness they need to be successful.
You will drive architecture and platform deliverables and engagements for both regional needs and contribute as a part of the global EAP organization to global architecture and platforms. Architectural oversight within the Greater China Region will be across all technical domains, including eCommerce, marketing, retail stores, logistics, supply chain, fulfillment, data & analytics, AI/ML, corporate functions, etc. Platform responsibilities will include building and operating the next generation of cloud based technologies, platforms, and developer tools to enable innovation, developer productivity, and accelerate the exponential growth of Nike's multichannel business.
Forming strategic relationships and partnering with each of the Global Technology domains, as well as within the Global Technology EAP organization, and business, will be critical in the success of this role.
In summary, if you have a passion, drive, and expertise in leading architecture and platforms, this is an amazing leadership opportunity to a have a massive impact in one of Nike's fastest growing regions, as well as be a part of a global architecture and platform organization.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology, or a field of engineering
- 15 years of combined experience in software development, architecture, and technical leadership
- Experience driving digital transformation using cloud-based solutions
- Demonstrated experience in leading the aligned efforts of a highly technical organization
- Excellent management, leadership, collaboration, mentorship, communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution, and senior stakeholder relationship management skills
- An English proficiency level of CEFR: C1, ILR: 4, or ACTFL: S or higher is required for this role in order to ensure effective global communication in this highly visible role
- Prior experience in a global organizational environment is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive scalable technology solutions that deliver business results
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong leadership, confidence, and influencing skills. High level of executive presence.
- Strong understanding of Agile driven development, and a bias towards action