Security Consultant Analyst
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 审计-咨询-法律
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
SECTION 1: WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a Security Consultant Analyst. This role will be involved with building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Nike to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. The focus areas for this role are Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, and Business to Business Security within Nike's Business Units.
The candidate needs to have strong Application Security knowledge, extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and be a motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
SECTION 2: WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be working with the Application Security Consulting team to perform these key tasks:
* Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Nike's Business is aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
* Work closely with Nike Business and Technical teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
* Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Nike's Business capabilities.
* Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
* Knowledge in security domains such as Application Security, Cloud Security, Network Security, Mobile Security, End-Point Security, Identity Services, Risk Management, & Data Protection capabilities.
* Knowledge of Cloud technologies (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS) and implementations, including delivery models.
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with development and engineering teams.
* Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
* Ability to work within highly matrixed organization.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications encouraged but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.