Release Engineering Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 生产-质检
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
In true Nike fashion, you will partner closely with engineering teams and technology partners across the engineering community to continually improve process, achieve efficiencies, and deliver quality product on schedule. Your role will also include working with cross functional teams to understand the technologies we plan to implement, setting direction for the team in collaboration with management, and championing change throughout the organization.
- Develop automation and operate tools to allow for efficient, reliable releases
- Independent owner of release engineering scope in Greater China, working in close collaboration with global team
- Strong influencer with ability to interact with senior leaders and stakeholders
- Proven ability to keep up with new technology and recommend hardware/software standards for global enterprise environments
- Work with engineering teams to design sustainable deployment, packaging, and automation systems
- Troubleshoot deployment and application issues
- Support CI and source control systems
- Top-notch communication and documentation skills
- Research-oriented and methodical approach to implementing solutions
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Solid understanding of configuration management and release engineering practice and procedures. DevOps/Continuous Delivery experience is a big plus.
- Experience with the following or similar technologies: Python, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Linux, MacOS, Splunk/NewRelic/Kibana.
- Broad experience with automation, orchestration, and continuous integration tools
- Experience with managing large environments
- 4+ years professional experience with at least 2 years in build and release engineering