Regional Retail IT System Architect
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 设计-创意
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
System Architect, in collaboration with global, zone, and local teams.
2. Investigate and advise architecture scenarios to optimize solutions/systems among performance, efficiency, cost, and
planning, while ensuring overall coherence within global L'Oréal system architecture
3. Liaise with business process owners to capture business needs, design most suitable solutions, and manage deliverables
4. Lead technical aspects of Retail IT projects in close collaboration with all project members.
5. Lead/Participate in the design and maintenance of the IT cartography for retail domain
6. Design and implement integrations of retail solutions in the group system landscape
7. Manage and drive external vendors to deliver quality products
8. Orchestrate critical incident management with all respective parties
9. Support project planning by evaluating technical impacts of projects, enhancements, and change requests
10. Build solid working relationship with Retail team. Bridge business and IT to support APAC to expand retail growth
11. Collaborate with various APAC Zone IT teams to deliver business value on cross-domain activities
- Strong system architecture and design experience.
- Strong analytical and technical mind to review requests, and balance short and long-term approaches to address needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to understand business needs and explain system solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge in applications architecture in MS Windows server, SQL server, SQL database
- Strong service management, service delivery, and vendor management experience
- Strong sense of responsibility to fully own areas of retail IT solutions.
- "Can-do" attitude to drive results.
- Ability to collaborate in teams.
- Self-starter with high level of autonomy.
- POS experience is an advantage. Cegid POS solution is a strong plus.
- ITIL certification is an advantage. ServiceNow experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of retail business processes is highly preferred. Cosmetic/Beauty industry is a plus.
Academic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in IT
Work Experience: 5-7 years in system architecture design, system implementation and application development experience