Regional Retail IT Program Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 渠道开发
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
1. Drive Retail IT operations program across APAC in accord with Retail strategy under the supervision of APAC Retail IT
Operations manager, in collaboration with global, zone, and local teams.
2. Liaise with business process owners to capture business needs, design most suitable solutions, and manage deliverables
3. Lead Retail IT projects in close collaboration with all project members.
4. Design and implement integrations of retail solutions in the group system landscape
5. Manage and drive external vendors to deliver quality products
6. Collaborate with global, zone, and local teams to ensure seamless integration in the group system landscape
7. Drive external vendors to explore and deliver solutions by aligning with Group and Zone IT direction.
8. Build solid working relationship with Retail team. Bridge business and IT to support APAC to expand retail growth
9. Collaborate with various APAC Zone IT teams to deliver business value on cross-domain activities
- Strong system implementation and application support experience.
- Strong project planning and management skills to execute from project initiation to closure.
- Strong analytical and technical mind to review requests and balance the short and long-term approach to address needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to understand business needs and explain solutions to stakeholders.
- Retail solution experience is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in PMI project management methodologies. Using ServiceNow experience is an asset.
- ITIL certification is an advantage. ServiceNow experience is an asset.
- Proven project management experience. PMP qualification is an asset.
- Knowledge of retail business processes is highly preferred. Cosmetic/Beauty industry is a plus.
Academic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in IT
Work Experience: 3-5 years in project management, system implementation and application support experience