Product Capabilities Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 市场营销
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The candidate needs to have a strong Product Creation background, be a strategic thinker and have an analytical mind-set. This role requires a working knowledge of 3D tools & technologies such as CLO and Browzwear. Someone who is eager to embrace new processes, tools and technologies and be able to utilize data for analysis and decision making. We're looking for a strong collaborator, teacher and advocate.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You'll partner with our Global Development Standards teams to verify traditional cut & sew standards with our factories, as well as determine the competency of our factory base using 3D virtual prototyping and sampling. You'll also be responsible to measure a factory's implementation of Nike's construction standards against defined metrics and prepare comprehensive summaries and recommendations for stake-holders. A typical week includes refining and defining process, managing development exercises and collaborating with cross-functional partners at key decision points. You may also be responsible for managing and motivating a local team of product experts and become a relied upon player to define solutions in support of new product processes to re-invigorate cross-dimensional product standardization.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be reporting to our WHQ based Capability Director in the Global Apparel Development team as well as working alongside our extended PCC, Development and functional teams throughout the globe. You'll provide product executional recommendations and support to the Technical Design, Development, and Sourcing communities and be at the forefront of implementing new processes, data collection and reporting across the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Apparel Development or Manufacturing, Textile Science, or related field
- Minimum 5 years' apparel development or manufacturing experience
- Advanced knowledge of the apparel development process from inception through production, including but not limited to construction, pattern making, grading, costing, manufacturing, graphic embellishments, materials and machinery
- Ability to act as a technical resource and mentor others; lead initiatives and project teams
- Demonstrated skill in problem solving and results orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a high workload and multiple projects
- Proficiency with MS Office, AirTable and Tableau
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator and CAD Pattern Design software (CLO/ Browzwear/ Optitex) highly desired
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time including International travel