国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 公关部门
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Communication Strategy and Planning:
- Develop China PR Communication Strategy, focusing on strong storytelling and creative content output in support of company initiatives.
- Lead the event PR to ensure the quality output from press, celebrity and influencers to meet both branding and business needs.
- Oversee Editorial Calendar, responsible for press kit request, translation approval and press pitching management.
- Manage budget tracking, set clear KPI and post-campaign ROI evaluation.
- Communicate with Global on China PR campaign updates and discussion Media Relations Management:
- Establish and build good relationship with important media to maximize brand exposure and press value in higher standard, in both tier 1 and tier 2.
- Work with agency, set and execute monthly media outreach programs that promote company initiatives and gain editorial value.
- Identify editorial schedule, focus on creative content output and make sure appropriate merchandise is being selected; ensure borrow merchandise procedure is adhered to company policy.
- Review press release localization, distribution schedule and press appreciation gift.
- Review and submit monthly editorial value and productivity report on timely basis. Celebrity and influencers relations management
- Develop annual celebrity & influencers plan and ROI management
- Identify suitable celebrities and KOLs for each campaign to meet brand objective and business goal.
- Maintain celebrity & Influencers relations and manage the content output for both campaigns and events to ensure the quality Event PR Management:
- Develop the event PR plans to support brand communication and business growth needs.
- Lead the event PR onsite management for press, celebrities and influencers
- Lead agency briefing and oversee creative content output for events.
- Ensure content output quality and cost control.Team management and development:
- Manage, coach and train supporting staff
- Identify high potential staff to develop career development plan
- Enhance team's productivity and cohesionAgency management to ensure qualified and productive output
- Manage agency on the daily basis to ensure the quality deliverables, especially for creative and innovation content output
- Agency briefing and plan evaluation
- Agency quotation evaluation and audit to ensure the cost efficiency
- Report management
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent in bilingual communication and presentation.
- Proved leadership skills.
- Work independently and proactively in reaching the goals.
- Give innovative ideas and solutions, think outside of the box.
- Attention to details and set high standards and clear KPIs.
- Hands on experience, able to connect & interact with various agencies & partners.
- Able to meet deadline and work under pressure.
- Coach and develop effective team committed achieving goals, gives timely feedback when necessary.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese. #LI-POST2