Manager Social Sustainability
国家/地区 : 中国
城市 : Guangzhou
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Coordinate and implement capability building programs and industry working group programs within assigned region or area of expertise. Coordinate and/or conduct training of PGS, licensee sourcing teams and factory management/worker teams to promote understanding of the PUMA Code of Conduct and related Standards and communicate mutual challenges and solutions.
- Lead the monitoring of PUMA Sustainability standards (Social, H&S, Envt) at core/non-core or newly onboard factories. Manage Puma's 3rd party audits, including follow up ILO Better Work or SLCP reports, or other audit reports converted from other FLA accredited brands or performed by authorized 3rd party firms.Update audit databases with the audit results conducted internally or from 3rd parties as indicated in the Internal Sustainability SOP. Lead the feedback process to respective Manager and respective internal stakeholders (i.e. Sourcing).
- Perform remediation and verification visits of core T1/T2 supplier factories in country/region, to promote compliance with the letter and spirit of the Puma Code of Conduct and Manuals of Standards (Social, Safety and Health) and applicable local laws. Guide suppliers/third parties in collecting social KPIs and conducting surveys to drive continuous improvements in different Human Right targets.
- Engage with PUMA's external stakeholders on a regular basis and actively support all regional civil society, governmental and industry peer outreach activities throughout the region.
- Engage with local government (VCCI) to understand the impact of the new regulations, guide suppliers in implementing the rules. Support the core T1 suppliers in the region to have freely elected workers representatives.
- Engage with PUMA's internal stakeholder on a regular basis and actively communicate mutual challenges, plans and seeking for solutions.
- Contribute to monthly team activity reports, track and report own expenses and complete expense reports properly and on-time, actively participate in at least 90% of team calls/meetings. Continuously seek to improve team effectiveness by positively contributing to planning and feedback processes.
- Contribute to updating PUMA Sustainability standards (Social, H&S) and internal alignment documents according to internal and external needs.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred (covering the area of expertise required)
- At least 5+ years working experience in the field
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required
- Fluency in English (required)