Manager Chemical Compliance
国家/地区 : 中国
城市 : Guangzhou
类别 : 审计-咨询-法律
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Ensures full compliance of all PUMA products to chemical regulations and customer requirements globally
- Integrates chemical testing into the product creation process
- Monitor and review supplier performance (compliant rate RSL)
- Ad-hoc crises management
- Drives the phase out of hazardous substances from PUMAs products and production with product and sourcing teams
- Supports PUMA on Chemical compliance issues throughout the Supply Chain (Including Sales Subs)
- Support system and process improvements to eliminate redundancy
- Leverage technology for reducing the cost of testing in the supply chain, improving operational efficiency and monitoring within the supply chain.
- Determine Smart Testing process whilst maintaining Chemical compliance.
- Drive continuous efficiency through system and process improvement.
- Align and Standarize ways of working across all divisions
- Arrange regular training to internal / external stakeholders
- Communicate policy update to stakeholders
- Ensure effective implementation of PUMA chemical management policies
- Guarantee data accuracy
- Monitor and report progress towards goals (internaly and externaly)
- Bachelor Degree Graduate in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years' experience in chemical aspects of operational side in laboratory or apparel/ footwear industry
- Good skill of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint
- Mandarin & English are necessary. Highly proficient in English (written and oral)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Industry experience.
- Strong educational background in Chemistry or Chemical or environmental Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to apply those
- Ability to understand and use data to make decisions and influence outcomes.