IT Business Analyst
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 计算机 - 网络
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Guide the project team with business needs and project objectives to identify and refine requirements, and ultimately through the development and maintenance of the project management plan.
- Collaborate with management, project sponsors and business stakeholders to define scope, analyze requirements, evaluate feasibility, and determine strategic need.
- Develop and maintains core deliverables, including but not limited to Status Reports, Charter, Schedules, and other key stakeholder presentations/communication.
- Support the maintenance and enhancement schedule working with internal IT and QA teams along with 3rd party partners
- Document current and to-be process flows to understand and examine business processes using user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system specifications in detail.
- Conduct requirements sessions with business users and subject matter experts while providing guidance in formulating new requirements and improving business processes by coming up with creative and alternative approaches to solving business problems.
- Manage scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes and assist Project Managers in the management of project deadlines and schedules.
- Identify and understand business strategy, issues and opportunities to assist business partners in identifying and prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities.
- Works and/or leads efforts with other IT groups and/or business users, in both China and U.S., to ensure business requirements are met, including problem resolution and systems testing.
- Assists in developing test cases and participates in the quality assurance process to ensure that requirements are properly implemented.
- Assists in producing user training documentation and works with the business to train users.
- 6+ years of experience in digital eCommerce as an IT Business Analyst role
- Advanced technical skills
- Strong interpersonal, English written, verbal and presentation skills
- Solid WeChat mini-program project experience
- Understanding of WeChat ecosystem and OMNI
- Knowledge of IT integration with other marketing place such as TMALL/JD/RED
- Proven analyst skills spanning business functions and applications
- Full lifecycle solution development, from requirements gathering through build, test, deploy, and support
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross functional departments across different regions (China/U.S.) in requirements sessions
- Demonstrated ability to partner and liaison between business users and a technical development teams across different regions (China/U.S.)
- Sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of a global IT organization
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test and Target, Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Proficient understanding of eCommerce transactional flow, including backoffice and external systems integration, is highly preferred