Intern Environmental Sustainability
国家/地区 : 中国
城市 : Guangzhou
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 实习生
工作性质 : 全职
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Supply Chain Environmental Performance Monitoring
- Track progress and follow up Higg FEM 3.0 implementation in China. Taiwan & South Korea supply chain, with both self-assessment and verification to meet PUMA requirement on certain deadline and target level.
- Analyze verification results and prepare a deep-dive report for functional and higher level reporting.
- Support Regional manager to roll out the annual campaign by using the in-house tool to collect supply chain environmental KPIs. This task includes track progress and following up with suppliers.
- Point out gap, abnormal signal of data from suppliers for adjustment before validation process.
- Support Regional manager to gather necessary supporting documents from suppliers as evidence for the external audit on sustainability reporting reliability.
- Support Regional manager to roll out and track environmental projects, including, resources efficiency, renewable energy Coal phase out, waste reduction etc.
- Collect and analyze data on implementation from suppliers and prepare documents for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Tracking of RCS/GRS/RDS/CCS/Vegan certification of suppliers and maintain centralized trackers.
- Support Teamhead in issuing sustainable production certification as demanded by the subsidiaries form time to time.
- Stay in touch with external stakeholders including other brands, NGOs, industry association and coalitions, service providers, government's sustainability department, etc.. for possible updates, potential renewal of regulations, initiatives, targets, etc..
- Keep updated and collect any change of local legal framework on related environmental subjects.
- Support Regional Manager to organize the annual supplier Sustainability Round Table Meeting (face-to-face / virtual).
- Be a contact point from Environmental Sustainability team in China for development and production teams regarding environmental and sustainability issues.
- Support other team member's effort when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or above, with environmental related experience is a plus.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in the garment/textile/footwear industry with environmental sustainability strategy.
- Good management skill, data analysis.
Leadership: good leadership skills, team spirit and ability to work individually.
- Good command of written and spoken English.