国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 人力资源管理-培训
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Reporting To: Sr Director HRBP - Consumer Functions
As a HR Manager for Nike Greater China, you'll provide human resources expertise and consulting to employees and business leaders to maximize organization effectiveness and help activate the organization for growth. You will work closely with key partners in NIKE Consumer Functions to understand the business priorities and deliver a full spectrum of HR programs and services to build commitment, capability, and overall engagement among individuals and teams.
You'll work with Center of Excellence (COE) partners and HR Direct team to gather employee and marketplace insights, data, and trends, which you will use to drive solutions and actions contributing to organizational health and the achievement of business objectives.
You will utilize a variety of methods to ensure you have a strong presence in the function yielding an "insider's" pulse on strengths, opportunities, and the overall health of the function. You'll participate in key business planning and talent planning sessions to assess talent and develop strategies to address development needs, gaps, and risks. You will play a key role in developing and/or executing strategies and interventions requiring organizational design, employee relations, leadership, and team development, change management, performance management, compliance, and overall engagement.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Monitors the pulse and health of the business; assesses systemic organizational needs of the business; creates local action plans to address and facilitates change initiatives
* Support Sr Director HRBP to execute the China and Global HR Strategy and drive key HR initiatives
* Provides insights on functional depth of talent; country succession planning; resource forecasting; and actively drives talent management activities
* Support and coach managers at different levels on team and talent matters; utilizing different communication forms e.g. video conference, in person, email, phone calls, etc.
* Ensures HR policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with local laws; recommends and implements human resources policies to meet organizational needs.
* Partner with business leaders to leverage culture to engage and energies employees
* Develop organization strategies by identifying human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; executing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Coaching and developing managers to expand their people management capabilities and practices.
* Leverages the Greater China HR COEs to deliver solutions ensuring the best possible employee experiences are provided
* Works alongside Employee Relations and HR-Direct (HR Service) teams to resolve employee queries and issues as appropriate
* Track and monitor the functional headcount and wage cost; offer insights and feedback to HRBP Director and functional leaders on proactive solution
* Stewards data accuracy and adoption of tools and systems.
* At least 3 years HR experience with in-depth experience in HRBP function
* Bachelor Degree in Human Resources from an accredited institution, or related degree with strong academic achievement.
* Proven capability of working with partners to develop, implement, leverage, and monitor HR programs, initiatives, systems, policies, and procedures
* Experience with HR metrics and data to story tell and provide decision support.
* Proven ability to calmly, confidently, and confidentially engage with management and employee relations to address opportunities and needs, as appropriate.
* Monitor and address compliance issues and opportunities; ensure legal compliance.
* HR Generalist experience with a strong understand of Talent Management best practice, Talent Programmes, HR operations and HR Planning
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a diverse team across multiple levels and geographies
* Proactive in dealing with business partners and building internal relationships to leverage support
* Result driven, able to handle multi-tasks
* Absolute fluency in English and Cantonese required for this role with Mandarin also highly preferred