gc Member Marketing Director
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 市场营销
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
The ideal candidate lives and breathes the customer lifecycle journey; can't sleep knowing there's an opportunity to improve conversion, engagement & retention. This person will succeed in this role if they are customer-obsessed, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of CRM marketing technology, and are relentless about raising the bar.
- Lead in developing Nike Membership Program marketing communication strategy and plan
- Own strategic content initiatives to enhance personalization within the customer lifecycle to ensure we're putting the right content in front of the right audience at the right time.
- Conceptualize and execute lead conversion and customer retention strategies in partnership with the Membership Program and Benefits team. Understand and iterate on the Customer Journey, obsessing over how we deepen our relationship with our customers to both increase new customer growth and retention rates
- Partner with Membership Program team to leverage data to identify, launch and test new strategic member marketing initiatives. These initiatives will be built and tested specifically against our member cohorts and will help drive member KPIs including activeness, LTV, engagement and retention.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders - including Membership Program, Creative, City, Digital, Store Marketing, and Product- to create a long-term roadmap of projects to optimize and enhance the overall customer lifecycle
- Partner with the Member data team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for member engagement, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, channel, segment and initiative levels.
- Minimum of 8 years international marketing experience, (5+ years in a data-driven lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment that required you to go beyond your job description)
- The ability to harness quantitative and qualitative learnings to create a strategy that drives growth
- The desire to develop a strategy and then get in the weeds and execute against it, making sure that every part of it is optimized for success
- The passion to scale CRM program at a high growth brand
- Strong communication and organizational skill to manage x-functional teams
- Proven delivery of positive results and growth through member marketing;
- Analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking;
- Have a test-learn-measure approach to everything you do. Be able to analyze results and situations, get to solutions and recommendations quickly;
- Be able to take responsibility for initiatives and encourage a positive 'can do' attitude at all times;
- Be able to embrace and drive change in a fast-paced environment;