Director, Supply Chain Finance Coe (Asia)
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 财会- 金融
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Be a key business partner to the VPs Supply Chain Operations and Operations Directors to provide financial support and guidance, capitalize improvement opportunities from operational, financial and governance perspective around Supply Chain processes and cost.
- Lead the development of functional strategic plan by taking an outside-in forward looking perspective
- Champion changes and create an environment that effectively balance business needs and risks proactively, operates and lead successfully in ambiguous and complex situation
- Owns the process and improvement opportunities around adjustments/variances to Standard Costs (including PPV, Duty, Freight, Sourcing/OH, FX, Inventory forecasting and adjustments, and Retail Variances) and provides comprehensive root cause analysis and recommendations for corrective action as required
- Be a champion of people development, create a learning culture and inspire the team through coaching and role modeling
- Provides ad-hoc strategic analysis in support
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. CPA qualification preferable.
- Experience in SAP and SOX compliance preferred
- Proven record of leadership and accomplishment in a multi-national environment
- Is a team player and has demonstrated ability to collaborate across distances and organizational boundaries
- Strong curiosity. Ask "Why" and not just "What" and "How".
- Experience in handling complex business issues involving various stakeholders and navigating in a matrix environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Previous experience supervising/managing a team of 3-4 people is required.