Director, Digital Product Management
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 市场营销
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Key Result Areas:
Behavioral Competencies -
- Lead the development of the product strategy and roadmap, aligned to company key strategic pillars, working with the relevant business stakeholders, finance partners and product teams.
- Lead buy-in creation for the product roadmap and investment with his/her direct stakeholders and teams.
- Proactively communicate to business stakeholders progress and benefit realization, always looking at it through business and customers' lenses.
- Establish product leadership as focal point for all digital product interactions between global and regional teams.
- Drive the research of the market, users, and competitors to keep aware of relevant industry trends, both regionally and globally. Monitor the emergence of new technologies and changing customer behaviors.
- Lead product investment, budget planning, operation cycles to ensure return on investment and serviceability of the product.
- Lead effective dedicated product teams and vendor delivery resources and change leadership approach in driving continuous improvements and innovation in the brand organization
- Drive service level management in the APAC region, and delivery of integrated services and systems for direct to consumer, digital and e-commerce, wholesales, Sourcing, business intelligence, integration technology and software quality assurance services
- Develop risk mitigation strategies for application systems and IT services to minimize business disruption and to ensure service levels are attained. This includes managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of vendor groups
- Lead the team as a highly collaborative, autonomous and self-motivated product team to deliver in a Scrum methodology partnering strategically with Scrum master and other center of excellence such as Architecture, Engineering, QA, Security etc.
- Lead as a people leader to listen, develop, coach the individuals' development of their career and the overall organizational effectiveness.
- Drive the VF purpose-led and performance-driven culture and way of working across teams.
Behavioral Competencies -
- Strategic and with strong business acumen.
- Authentic and reliable people leader.
- Affirmative in opinion and decisive in actions.
- Curious in business innovations and technology market developments.
- Integrity and courageousness - Dare to say "No" for the Company's best interests when needed.
- Empathy - Sensitive and communicative in a multiple stakeholders' situation.
- Open-minded to ideas and inclusive.
- End-to-end mindset.
- Excellent regional and enterprise level technology management especially in China.
- Business acumen preferably developed as part of a digital, retail, ecommerce business team.
- Modern digital product management, engineering, and operations practices.
- Excellent understanding of the APAC, especially China, consumer and technologies trends.
- Excellent communication skills, to be a leader and influencer, able to interact with all levels of organization.
- Excellent product management, Scrum, Agile and/or DevOps experiences.
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms across the region and the globe.
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 15+ years
- Minimum Supervisory Experience: 10+ years
- Nature of Work: Product management, People management, Vendor management, Technology management.
- Minimum Degree Held: Degree or above.
- Subject Expert In: Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, and related disciplines.
- Certifications Required: Certificates or training in Agile Methodology are a plus.
- Fluent in: English
- Average in: Mandarin