Data Protection Engineer
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 生产-质检
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will leverage your skills to deliver world class products for Nike's global operational data assets. You work will provide significant cost savings by leveraging your skills to abstract and automate delivery pipelines for multiple teams. Your work will live at the heart of Nike's Global Cloud systems by assisting to deliver on one of the largest GEO distributed multi-cloud services. You will take complex technical requirements and work with our team to provide elegant and simple solutions. You will partner with software development and product teams in determining the criteria to seamlessly integrate changes at global scale.
* 4+ Years' experience with backup & recovery automation
* 4+ Years' experience with Database Virtualization
* 4+ Years' experience with large enterprise backup and recovery reporting
* 4+ years of Public Cloud experience on Ali Cloud, AWS, Azure or GCP
* 4+ years of VMWare experience
* Strong expertise in DevOps, Agile methodologies, containers, CI/CD
* Familiarity with large global network distributed backup and recovery infrastructure
* Familiarity with large global Database Virtualization for preproduction environments
* Systems Engineering experience preferred
* Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments
* Product Evangelist Experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience operating Enterprise-Scale multi cloud DevOps, SRE Models.
* Possess a developmental and data mindset, ability to discern patterns, and have the courage to implement change.
* Deep Understanding of various of Database technologies [Relational and NoSQL]
* Familiarity with Python & PowerShell
* Familiarity with Database Virtualization Technologies
* Positive, curious attitude. Self-starter with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
* Passion for learning new technologies, patterns, and practices in order to drive innovation.
* Implement and manage the technology used to backup and perform disaster recovery both on-premises and in the cloud and Database Virtualization.
* Develop framework for backup, DR, and Database Virtualization to encompass all IT infrastructure and applications, including evaluation criteria, standard blueprints, and backup and DR lifecycle.
* Develop and document RTO, RPO, and SLAs around backup, Disaster Recovery, and Database Virtualization in accordance with all IT and Security/Compliance policies.
* Work with Security/Compliance teams to ensure Disaster Recovery, Database Virtualization. and Backup/Recovery activities meet all compliance and audit requirements.
* Experience with cloud hosting technologies AWS, Azure, Google, Alibaba
* Experience with VMWare
* Experience with storage technologies a plus
* Experience with Database Virtualization
* Must be familiar with CI/CD pipelines and work with teams to integrate our capabilities as needed.
* Excellent oral written communication skills
* Ability to work in a distributed team across multiple time zones
* Experience working across silos in change-controlled environments and a globally distributed workforce
* Demonstrated understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability
* Developing automation for deployment, scaling activities and container capabilities, promoting serverless capabilities
* Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems