Business Analysis Lead, Finance -- China IT
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 贸易销售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Work with business department to collect, organize and analysis business requirements, design IT solution to meet the business requirements.
- Understands business requirements and effectively work with related IT teams (Enterprise Application, Security, Infra, service delivery, etc.) to translate business needs and process into technical terms, and vice versa
- Track project activities and tasks execution, actively engage customers and frequently update project status, manage customer's expectation.
- Responsible for generating design, development and test plans, review detail functional specifications documents, user interface design, database design and process flow charts for execution of programming.
- Manage the change request from collection, prioritize, design, build, test and deploy to make sure all system changes under quality control.
- Analyzes existing business processes and participates in reengineering/optimizing efforts
- Setup/execute the automatically and manual monitor mechanism, prevent the security risks, data losing risk and system bug risk, to reduce the business impact.
- Work with technical partners to quick response the risks and issues in production environment.
- Setup the contingency plan to handle potential system crash risks and external attack.
- Research and document comprehensive understanding of various workflows;
- Identify and measure baseline metrics that will be used to inform prioritization decisions;
- 8 years' experience in system development, business analysis on Finance related systems.
- Ability to analyze, clearly document and communicate user requirements.
- 5 years' experience in middle to large project management in Retail industry.
- At least 3 years' experience with SAP system
- Familiar with major cloud solution Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and SFDC.
- Good understanding on SDLC and agile project methodology, have testing management experience.
- Strong service willingness.
- Ability to manage workload of, identify priorities and effectively delegate.