Brand Protection Manager - gc
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 贸易销售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
The role is based in Nike China's headquarters office located in Shanghai and reports to the Brand Protection Senior Manager. The team is responsible to enforce IPR infringements and pro-actively gather intelligence and carry out investigations working closely with brand protection managers, investigators, outside counsels and Law Enforcement Agencies.
The Brand Protection Analyst will be in charge of managing data analysis and Online to Offline (O2O) Brand Protection investigation strategy in China.
At Nike, you will be given opportunities to advance your career by working on the industry leading BP program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collect, collate, research and analyze data from a diverse range of sources to produce actionable intelligence, in order to facilitate on-ground investigations and enforcement in an effective manner.
- Enhance online investigation to identify brick and mortar businesses and factories of fake goods supplying counterfeiters by analyzing data gathered from enforcement and investigations using a number of internal software, case management systems, i2charts and few others.
- Analyze data developing quantitative and qualitative methodology to prioritize information coming from multiple sources.
- Conduct desk research and deep dive into online clues and generate special reports for onsite investigation purposes
- Manage, translate and present analytic data into actionable insights for the BP team
- Support the global BP team to coordinate local investigations activities with the aim to tackle the biggest targets identified during monitoring activities
- Support the broader IP/BP team on information/data requests to support prosecution, conflicts and litigation matters.
- Develop a working plan with the available resources in place
- Create ad hoc reports and scorecards to be delivered to BP Managers and Directors
- Maintain data bases ensuring accurate recording of intelligence
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Brand Protection Analyst to take on the BP intelligence and analytics, capable to use various data tools, able to work with the global BP team and intelligence unit and provide guidance to the managers working on field investigations.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will work on collecting, collating, researching, and analyzing data from a diverse range of sources to produce high-quality and actionable intelligence, information, and research products to facilitate the on-ground investigation and enforcement. You will manage projects, provide training and guidance on new and existing technologies.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will work primarily with Brand Protection, IP and legal team members and connect with Nike internal business functions and with third-party vendors.
- College degree and minimum 3 years' experience in data mining, computer science, digital analytics, or online BP enforcement
- Experience of working with digital platforms or digital investigation unit
- Strong analytical and IT skills. Deep knowledge of web analytic and its trends.
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload and delegate effectively.
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights enforcement across China
- Experience in gathering intelligence (including open sources intelligence), maintaining evidentiary chains and conducting investigations
- Experience with presentations and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English and Mandarin is required?
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to effectively deal with many levels of employees and external vendors
- Ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time and occasionally internationally
- A high level of integrity and enthusiasm