Assistant Training Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 人力资源管理-培训
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Conduct training of Estee Lauder Beauty Advisors, Coach, in delegate region including but not limited to: o Basic school, seasonal schools, RN seminars, special seminars and Beauty class, Workshops, make-up techniques, customer service, Tools usage, handle customer complaint, counter hygiene, client registry.
- Evaluated and search for the each region training opportunity and aligned with sales to confirm the various training needs.
- Executes seminars and all education programs to achieve desired business results.
- Prepare and conduct PR events, Beauty class and workshop for customers. 2) In-Store Development
- Focus in-store time in each key/A doors. Work and sell approx. 60% of time to demonstrate high standard of knowledge, sell-through techniques and performance.
- Strategize with sales partners to develop, execute and follow-up on focus-door action plans.
- Focus on modeling, teaching and reinforcing Signature Services. Additionally, category specific tools such as iMatch, BSS and fragrance finder.
- Assist Training Manager in customer relations activity. Eg. Giving product presentations in special publicity events, work with makeup artists for editorial sessions etc. 3) Development of Field Coaches/Account Coordinators/Beauty Advisors/Counter Managers
- Acts as a role model, coaching Beauty Advisor behaviors that drive sales objectives and brand equity.
- Develop top BA's quality and quantity.
- In partnership with RSM to develop a comprehensive plan to orientation , develop and retain the new BA.
- With Account Executives, plan Counter Manager meetings that reinforce and drive point of sale strategies.
- Attending the sales team regular meeting to understand the business status. 4) Administration
- Present monthly work schedule which includes training activities, store visits, Beauty in session seminars and travel/training itinerary to national training manager.
- The candidate should have a 4 years of experience in sales or training.
- Candidates must have strong developmental and indirect management experiences which have been demonstrated by positive past sales performance.
- Solid coaching, leadership and communication skills are also a must.