Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 市场营销
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- Articulate brand online calendar and create integrated online campaigns according to marketing calendar to help brand stand out among competition and deliver strong brand message.
- Develop SNS strategy to improve brand iWOM online,
- Support marketing calendar to promote new product launch
- Amplify brand principle, knowledge and engage consumers on SNS, especially own media like Weibo
- Gain brand preference among online surfers and build iWOM reputation for the brand.
- Regular site maintenance and improvement for brand online community ensure traffic growth and high engagement.
- Optimize online media investment effectively through clear tracking and summary:
- Develop online advertising strategy to drive brand awareness, e.g. advertising/partnerships on
- Female vertical sites,
- Portal sites and
- SNS sites
- Content sharing sites, etc
- Develop and manage budgets for projects, monitor costs, and provide status reports on a regular basis
- Provide cross-analysis of the results of online marketing programs, eg. advertising, search, and emailing, and the performance of key business metrics including site traffic, conversion analysis, email database growth on a regular basis
- Work together with Ecommerce manager to: Set up Tmall as a communication platform to educate consumer and
- Boost OR dermatologist image
- Provide right skincare knowledge.
- Work with internal team to optimize the brand image and encourage consumer interaction.
- Closely work together with product, trade and CRM team to build 360 degree campaign to support market calendar realization
- Cooperate with Ecommerce team to drive traffic to OR.com.cn and Tmall store.
- Effectively manage key agencies and media partners to build strong partnership and ensure good communication.
- Set up regular meetings with key agencies and media partners to ensure smooth communication
- Clear campaign brief and ontime feedback to agencies to ensure the final deliveries
- Provide clear directions to agencies for improvement
- Develop deep understanding to key competitor online strategy and programs.
- Excellent analytical skills, good time management, and attention to details
- Strong project management skills
- Good sense of responsibilities and dedications
- Mature communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Brand/product management experience preferred