Assistant Accounting Manager, Online
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 财会- 金融
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
University graduate with major in finance, accounting or tax 5 years NA
Required Language Proficiency: Licenses or Certifications:
Fluency in English and Mandarin
Additional Job Specifications (e.g., physical demands, working conditions, equipment/machinery, specific skills, etc.):
- More than 5 years' experience tax experience (Big 4 public accounting experience preferred or comparable private sector experience)
- Must be able to work in a fast faced, analytical focused organization. Able to think on their feet and demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions based on factual analysis. Having proven track record of managing and handling local compliance related matters..
- Experience with accounting for US GAAP and Chinese GAAP.
- A solution-finding and hands-on approach to work with a keen eye for technical detail is required. Being commercial acumen and business oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Strong working knowledge/use of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) as must.
- Be responsible for AR, AP, GL and reporting for E-commerce business, including ELC official site, Tmall, CMB and other new channels.
- Review daily sales and cash reconciliation to make sure sales and Revenue and AR are recorded correctly in SAP;
- Review inventory reconciliation of Online business to make sure inventory record in SAP reconcile with TP's record. Lead inventory stocktake process and identify variance and follow up;
- Take charge of standardizing, documenting and executing online financial policies, procedures and controls in accordance with corporate guidelines, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and compliance with local regulations.
- Be responsible for month end closing, BS reconciliation and reports related with Online to ensure Online financial reporting and accounting book is correct and in time;
- Monitor operation of Alipay/Wechat Payment to make sure cash in cash is safe and under control;
- Other tasks supervisor assigned; Problem Solving
- Work closely with business team for new brands and channel launch, regarding finance supports, SAP and TP application integration.
- Work closely with Online business team and 3rd party service provider to streamline the process of Online, including collection, invoice management, inventory management and operation of cash.
- Work with Business Planning Analysis Team, Regional and Corporate online finance team regarding appropriate finance treatment for new and existing marketing campaign. Leadership
Provide on-the-job training and coaching to team members.